Monday, January 28, 2008

A moment of gratitude..


This morning I got a call and heard the news that our beloved Prophet, Gordon B Hinkley had passed away. After I hung up the phone the thought that came to mind was ..."We thank thee O God for a Prophet, to guide us in these latter days...." and how true this song is. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving us Prophets to help guide and direct us in these perilous times. I am so grateful for Gordon B Hinkley, for his service and great example that he set for us. I am so happy for him that he is able to be reunited with his sweet wife once again. He will definately be missed.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

How sweetly put...I too was so sad when I first found out, but I honestly couldn't help but think how happy He must have been to see his wife again and so many many others on the other side.