Friday, September 18, 2009

Beach Memories

Off to the the beach we go, and this trip was special because grandma and grandpa were coming to spend time with us. We all had so much fun playing,crab hunting, swimming, splashing around in the ocean, and boogie boarding. We spent lots of time laughing and playing with each other. Crab hunting was HILARIOUS watching grandpa run/crawl around the beach was tooo much fun. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life! I love that Jayden and Alex are so blessed to have so many grandparents that love them so much. It really is so special watching my parents play and make memories with my boys.



playing t-ball on the beach, watch out for that ball!!
check out these eyes...
crab hunting daddy did we get one?







the crab hunters....


what a good technique daddy, you've got skills;)


Jayden checking out his crab


having fun by the pool



Showing off thier creatures they caught


Alex scouting out crabs with Grandpa



Jayden on the hunt










Boogie Boarding check out grandma its her first time!!






Alex watching the boarding show!

























No comments: