Saturday, November 21, 2009

Columbia 1 down..

Well its off to Columbia for Ericas wedding. I can't believe that one of my girls is finally getting married. It's crazy to think that Geoffrey and I have been married for 5 1/2 years and my girls are just starting to get married! We all love each other so much and enjoy spending time together. We don't really get to see each other that much now that we are so spread out and busy with life but when we do see each other its just like old times. I love each one of these girls and am grateful for thier friendship. It's exciting to see us grow up and still be able to have fun with hanging out.
This was us on the way home we were all crammed into one car, the rest of my crew was back in the hotel room thanks to my wonderful husband who let me visit kid free.

The happy couple heading off...
Hannah the cutest little flower girl
The girls.... me, Erica, Courtney, Rebecca, and Sarah
us posing with the bride

what a cheesy face!!

their first dance

running through the leaves after the ceremony

Erica and her dad...

my whole crew... how cute are my boys!!!

No comments: