Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Natalie's 12!! really!


happy birthday to Natalie...happy birthday dear Natalie....happy birthday to you!!! Wow I can't believe it she's 12!! When I first met this sister of mine she was standing in the living room wearing her pj's and drinking a bottle. She was so precious and her and I quickly became friends. I remember telling Geoffrey how I thought it would be so neat if we were still together and I could see her be baptized. Now 9 years and lots of memories later I get to see her become a beautiful young woman. Natalie you are a cool girl, a great roller coaster buddy, fun vacationer, best Aunt, and a hero to these little boys. Happy Birthday and we love you!!


celebrating with Natalie at her Buca Birthday dinner

Alex loved his noodles..


who wouldn't love this face!!





No comments: