Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I can't believe that I am 26!! Now I am officially old enough to start rounding to 30! What a scary thought! I had a wonderful birthday weekend this year! Geoffrey surprised me and planned a great weekend, we dropped off the kids at Grandma's and then headed to the mall for some shopping and lunch, then off to Universal's Portafino Bay Hotel and then we headed to the parks for some rides and more fun. We ended the day with a great meal at Hard Rock Cafe. The next day our boys met us there thanks to Grandma, Papa, and Natalie. We all headed to the parks for more fun! We had a great time!! Of course we ended the day with some great chocolate cake! Thanks Geoffrey for making my Birthday so special, you are the best!!


meeting Spiderman!!
Grandma's Boy.....
playing at Barney's treehouse




Here are all the girls for our Birthday tradition of dinner and a movie!! So fun!

1 comment:

Kirstie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so excited to have you as my leader!!