Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day of preschool

Its finally here the first day of preschool! The boys were really excited to go this morning. They got dressed in their new batman shirts of course, and put on their new shoes, grabbed their new backpacks and lunch boxes and were ready to go. I was starting to get a little sad about not being with them every minute of their day but seeing how happy they both were made me feel a little better. No tears from either one today, I was so proud. Its nice to that Payton and Britton are in their class to so they already have a friend. School is Tuesday through Thursday 9-12p.m. and every couple of weeks I have to volunteer there so it makes it nice being able to see them. Today was my day to volunteer in Jayden's class and he did great, in fact they both were crying when it was time to leave!! I am so proud of these big boys!!
Jayden off to school..
Alex off to school...
his new batman backpack

stamping it up..

playing in his class...
I don't get these smiley faces...

No comments: