Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter morning we woke up to find a messy trail the Easter bunny left for us. That silly bunny made a mess of grass and eggs all the way to their baskets! The boys were all so excited when they saw what he had left for them.
There were fish nets, tennis rackets, and an orca book, and lots of candy!

Landon checking out his Easter eggs

trying on his new towel
I think this little guy likes Easter


on our way to Church

I tried to get some pictures after church but, they were way over it!


Before everyone came over for dinner my grandpa and grandma Debi came over and gave out some more treats and the Easter bunny left us some more eggs to find. And these had money in them which made my boys run real fast to find them!


Time to eat!
my cake pops I made with the boys!
After dinner everyone headed outside to play and explore

some went for a skinny dip...

Grandpa's lap was the perfect spot to pass out after a hard day's play...

No comments: