Monday, January 16, 2012

Sea World

Kate and I decided to meet up at Sea World to spend a day under the sea with the kids. We had a fun day and as always Jayden was in his element. The picture above of all the kids lined up is priceless to me. I love seeing how small the kids seem when you compare them to the tank.
I might have another Shamu trainer in the house. Landon loves the creatures.
riding their new train...

he was very excited to go and climb like the big kids
everyone riding the thrill ride.. how cute are they? especially the little tike with the big passy in his mouth and the concerned scowl on his face.
Look who is finally tall enough to ride the Shamu rollercoaster!! Yiipppee!! A big thumbs up!!
And check out these big grins!!! They are big enough to ride by themselves!!



If I had to guess what Jayden's thinking it would be something like... "Man I can't wait until I get to do that!"

No comments: