Tuesday, May 15, 2012

8 is Great!!


8 years ago today the two of us became a family. Time really is flying by, sometimes it makes me sad to think how quickly it is moving. I still remember driving to the Temple that special day with Linda and neither one of us being able to talk to each other or even look at each other because we were struggling not to cry. I remember how happy I felt to be kneeling across from you that day. These 8 years we have been through so much together in these years. Our first couple of years together were fun, and for the most part carefree. (Geoffrey, you remember: Date nights whenever we wanted, lazy Saturday mornings, Sunday afternoon naps) Then 3 years and many prayers later we became a family of 3 as we welcomed baby Jayden. Year 4 we added one more to our family, the loudest and tannest ;) baby Alex. The 6th year we added our curly headed Landon monster  to our crew. And these last two years well, have been just crazy! But through all the chaos, smiles, toddler fits, and snuggles there is one thing that time hasn't changed, and that's how much I love you! Geoffrey you are my best friend, and my eternal companion I am so thankful for you! I am excited to see where the next years take us! I love you!! Happy 8th Anniversary!!

No comments: