Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to Bloggin!

Hi! Remember me? Do you remember how I used to spend hours and hours uploading the perfect pictures to illustrate all the memories we were making. I loved journaling every sweet moment our little family shared. I loved posting all of the not so easy moments too. I am not really sure what the reason was that made me become so distant. It could've been that I had 3 energetic boys, after school activities, and church responsibilities. It may have been that I was ALWAYS sick with my 4th pregnancy. Or maybe it was that I just needed a break! Well my break is over! My last post was April 2013 and its now August 2014, which means I have over a YEAR to catch up! My plan is to post 2 old and 1 new that way hopefully I will be able to catch up.  I keep telling myself I can DO hard things! I know this isn't exactly considered to be  hard but it is pretty daunting. So much has happened in a year our family has grown and changed, and learned new things. But I feel that it is so important for me to journal and make note of everything so my family can have record of it for years to come. So enough excuses I've gotta get to bloggin!

No comments: