Monday, September 15, 2014

Little glimpses of radomness


I wish I could just have a video and photography crew just follow us around every minute of every day, ( ok,not really) but, sometimes I worry if I'll remember the way Maya smiles big when she figures out something new, or the how much laughter and fun my boys have with each other. I worry I will forget just the small glimpses of randomness that happen every day that make my heart melt. It's because of that worry, I take far TOO many random pictures of my crazies. It's why my phone has no more memory space and why I have nearly 2,000 pictures to develop. I love these pictures that make no sense to anyone but me, I love that I can look at one and at an instant I am immediately taken back to that exact time and remember every smile and laugh and feeling.









No comments: