Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Moving on up... Our new nest!

Today is the big day!!! We are so excited to be calling this home our new nest! Geoffrey and I have searched for over 3 years to find our new home. We have looked in other cities, stalked some foreclosures and finally found this beauty. It has more than enough space for our family and will be the place where many memories will be shared. I can't wait to make some memories here. When I look at this house, I see a home where Geoffrey and I can live forever. I can see the kids friends playing outside in the 5 acres, pretending they are explorers. I can see them all dressed up for a dance and posing on the staircase with their dates. I am looking so forward to the future here.  This home was truly a blessing from our Heavenly Father. After searching for so long we finally found a house in Sanford that we were going to put an offer on. When Rick(Papa) heard about it he immediately went to this neighborhood and searched for a house for sale. After knocking on a door and asking a neighbor if anyone was moving he was told about this house. He slipped his number in the mailbox and that same day I went to check it out. As I toured the home, I just felt at home. Later that night Geoffrey walked through the home and later that night the deal was made. It was an incredible deal that I know was all because of Heavenly Father.

No comments: