Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday

Here comes Peter Cottontail... hopping down the bunny trail....  Easter morning is here and I am so excited. I love seeing their faces when they round the corner to the family room to see all their treasures. Their sweet smiles make me so happy. Easter morning is usually spent opening baskets full of treats and treasures, to an egg hunt (thanks to the Easter bunny) and, then snuggling up to watch General Conference.  Its always a bonus when Conference falls on Easter Sunday because it really helps us to remember the importance of this holiday. There is nothing better than listening and learning from the Prophets and Apostles. I especially love to hear their testimonies of the Savior. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and for the atonement. And for the blessings that the atonement brings to my life.




No comments: