Monday, June 1, 2015

TWO!!

My baby is two! I'm not sure how it happened but she's 2!

Maya,

You are so special to me. I am so grateful to have you as my mini me. I love your big brown eyes, your pigtails, your baby hands, and little painted piggies. I love that you want to be big like your brothers. You love to play babies and almost always have a baby that you are taking care of. Watching you play babies makes me think of when you are a mommy one day. I just know that you will be great. You always want to be with me and I LOVE that! You are definitely a mommy's girl! You are kind, caring, funny, and strong willed. You love to say prayers. You are always singing, Always. I am so happy to be your mommy, you make me want to be a better person. I love you with all my heart, and then some. You are a beautiful daughter of Heavenly Father and I am so glad he gave you to me.

Love always,
Mommy




No comments: