Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

This morning we went to the pumpkin patch at Long&Scott Farms. Missy,Jonathon and Payton came too. It was so much fun, the babies were a little tired though, but they toughed it out through all the photo shoots. ;) I think that the only reason we took him to the pumpkin patch was so that I could get some pictures of him. I was so happy that we were able to go today and start making those fun family memories. We brought home 2 big pumpkins that we will carve later. I loved going to the farm today and spending time with our family.

3 comments:

Wise Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wise Family said...

We had so much fun today!

Brianna said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I love to go to the pumpkin patch. And the kids look so cute.