Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas



Christmas is always busy with lots of family dinners and celebrations and this year was no exception. Christmas Eve-Eve was celebrated by going to church with Linda and Rick in the Leesburg ward, which was great they had a christmas program and the music from the Primary and Young Women was beautiful, it really brought the spirit to the meeting. Later that evening we went Lindas and had a beautiful dinner. Christmas Eve we went to Geoffrey's Dads House and had Christmas with Wises. It was a fun time filled with more good food and great family. And I have a feeling that it might just become our newest Wise Family tradition! Christmas morning was spent at our home opening presents and enjoying Jayden's first christmas(which was a blast!) I must add that the boys in my house including Jake our beagle must have made Santa's nice list because they made out like bandits!! Jayden had to take naps in between the gift opening because there were just too many! Oh and props to the all the Granparents for having such great taste and getting him 3 Tonka Trucks..he loves them all!! You guys are the coolest!;) Not to worry though, Santa took care of me too. For lunch we went to my mom's and then Christmas night we had dessert at our house with my dad, Deb, my step-brothers, great grandma Luce, and Rick, Linda, and Natalie. It was a great way to end the day! Christmas 2007 was a great day and full of great family memories, I am so grateful for my family and all of the blessings they bring to my life.


3 comments:

Melody said...

Well, now you need to tell what Santa got you. You left me wondering...

Fisher Family said...

I love the picture w/ the bow on Jayden's head. Thanks again for getting the girls together!

The McGraths said...

HaHaH or HoHoHo we had the same Christmas jammies! :)