Thursday, December 20, 2007

M-I-C...K-E-Y M-OU-SE...

Its Christmas time again and that means we're going to Mickeys Very Merry Christmas!!! It is definately a Teets/Wise Family tradition to go to Mickey's and one that I have to say that I really enjoy, its so fun going with everyone and riding the rides and no one does a better celebration then Disney. This year was great because it was Jayden's first Disney experience. Its so fun watching him take in all the sights and sounds and he loved going on the rides. I can't wait until next year when he can really get into the action and the fun of Disney.


4 comments:

Melody said...

Sounds like it was a blast!

Brianna said...

i had fun too. jayden was soo cute and was so fun to watch him stare at all the lights.

The McGraths said...

looks like fun. I love Disney anyways but there is something about being there at Christmas Time. It's even more magical than ever!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! I've been thinking a lot about you and it was so good to see your beautiful family and hear of all of the sweet grandbabies you have. I know you enjoy every inch of them. I'd love to hear from you.

Linda