Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!


So today is my birthday and I had a great day!!! I woke up to some great presents from my favorite boys!! I went with the girls (Missy,Katelyn, Paula) to get a pedicure then off to lunch at the Lake House where the famous Tea Room chicken pot pies and Dairy Queen Ice cream Cake were waiting...need I say more I mean how yummy is that!! Then I went and got a massage then off to get all dressed up for a night out with Geoffrey... Thanks Hannah and Paula for saving the day and watching the boy for me, you guys are the best! I had the best dinner at Ruths Chris and then we went to a movie it was a perfect end to a great day... However the only thing that would of made the day better would have been if Geoffrey would of let me finish the chocolate cake they brought to our table at Ruths Chris, instead of making me leave the last 3 bites on the plate, so we wouldn't miss the movie!!! All in all I have to say that I had a very happy birthday and I am so grateful to my family who made me feel so special and loved!! Thanks I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Rhea~Happy Belated Birthday girl! Sounds like a fun-filled day. I was getting full just reading about the yummy food. Ruth Chris is the best!

Melody said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad that you go to have such a great time.
You look beautiful in the picture, of course.

The McGraths said...

Happy Birthday! I'm way late but Happy Birthday anyways!