Friday, February 15, 2008

Moving and a Grooving..

pushing his truck

trying to free stand, (which he does sometimes) Don't look so close the outfit doesn't match but remember I was sick...

So I don't know when exactly all of the moving is suppose to happen but it seems like it has happened to fast at least for me... Jayden has been crawling for a while now ( like he was 6 1/2 months) and now he is trying to free stand and pust toys!! Where did my baby go??? I guess we might be going to see Dr. Trolice sooner than we thought ;)! I do have to say that it is really cute when I see Jake and Jayden standing at the front together just watching the cars go by, its like a Hallmark card or something..

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Rhea~crawling now free standing...he's done so much since we've left. What a big boy. I'm really wishing Darryl were home. I'm ready to see our DR. again too. ;)