Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beach Baby






This past weekend we went to Daytona beach with my parents and had so much fun!! The weather was a little interesting one day was cool, the next was rainy, and the next was sunny and warm...Florida weather is so unpredictable.. Jayden had so much fun and as I suspected he loves the beach!! He loved playing and crawling on the sand, Grandma and Great Grandma built sandcastles with him and loves knocking them over. We put our feet in the ocean and Jayden was hooked, on the last and warmest day I let him play in a tide pool and he thought it was the coolest thing, he would charge the waves, crawl right into them not even care when the water would hit his face, he is definately a beach baby!! Its crazy how kids don't care about the warmth of the water they just wanna have fun, I mean I think that the water was maybe 70 degrees but he didn't care one bit. He went swimming with Grandpa and even learned to splash back when Grandpa started splashing him! We had so much fun and really enjoyed spending time with the family, I love being at the beach and definately can't wait until we go back. Thanks dad and deb for all the fun!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

The beach sounds so good right about now. Looks like Jayden loved it. Perfect!

SpaceyKasey said...

He's a Floridian, alright!

So how do we see the video of the head-bonk? I remember you telling me about it and I want to see it.

You guys are too cute!