Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall....


Ok ok so I know that I am sure that there will be mixed feelings and comments about this post but I just had to share this video of the great fall that took place last weekend. I have to say that it was pretty shocking that I caught the whole thing on video..Everytime that Geoffrey and I watch it we still can't believe that it happened. Now before you watch it you should now that Jayden is just fine and he walked away with only minor bumps on the head, he is a tough kid and we know there will be many more accidents to follow.... we are so proud of the strides he is taking and he is really growing so fast I have no doubt that he will be walking a lot sooner than I would of hoped..we are blessed to have such a healthy baby boy...

No comments: