Saturday, August 9, 2008

pregnancy update

Well its official, there is definately a baby in my belly. Geoffrey and I have felt Baby Wise moving and kicking! I love these small, soft reassurances that everything is going well in there. At first I was so sick that I just knew that everything was ok and then once that subsides it almost seems as if nothing is in there, and then you feel it, those soft little flutters that make your heart just melt;). I started feeling the movement at 16 weeks which is right on track with what I felt with Jayden, and then today (17wks) Geoffrey was able to feel it too (which he was so excited about, he was smiling so big). Every time that I feel those little kicks it makes me in awe that I am pregnant again. I just can't believe it. I can't wait to see this little one.

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

It's so wonderful...nothing like it and you never forget it!!!

Melody said...

Congratulations!

The McGraths said...

I'm glad everything is going well! Can't wait to here if Jayden will have a litlle brother or sister! :)

The McGraths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fisher Family said...

So so so excited for you and your family. What a special blessing in your lives going on right now. So fun to feel the little on esp. when hubby can too. Can't wait to hear what you are having. We'll be moving down south the 6th of Sept. Can't wait to see you prego in person this time.