Monday, August 25, 2008

We're having a...

So today we had our ultrasound and Baby Wise is a....


BOY!!

Yes thats right its a boys club at this Wise Family home. I am so excited that Jayden will have a brother and I do love my boys!! The ultrasound went great and everything is measuring right where it should be. His little heart is stong, and was there just beating away at 145bpm. He already has a personality too, during the u/s he was waving to us, kicking away, and when he had cooperated just enough he turned around as if to say, "that's all folks!! No more pictures!" After the u/s we finished the morning by doing our family tradition, which is going to Babies R Us (which is a pregnant girls dream;)) and picking out an outfit for the new baby. I like to pick out the homecoming outfit for the baby but I just couldn't find anything that I thought was special enough so I bought a church outfit for him instead. Then we went to Five Guys Burgers and Frys, which I am sure is now part of the Wise Family Ultrasound Tradition. I am soo excited and feel so blessed to be bringing another little missionary into this family.





Waving hello to everyone!!




7 comments:

SpaceyKasey said...

Aaaugghhhhh! Congratulations! You called it. Ever since the first phone call you thought it'd be a boy. Yay for you.

You'll be the queen with all you handsome princes to play with and love. Happy, happy times.

Fisher Family said...

Whoo hoo!! Wonderful news. Congrats on the little bundle of blue on the way. Jayden will love a little brother. Cora and Shay have really just begun to play well together and it's like a play date everyday. So happy for your growing family!

nanamoo said...

Great post...great traditions! Congratulations!!!

Wise Family said...

Congratulations Rhea! I think he already looks like Jayden;). I can't wait to watch all the little boys grow up together.

Melody said...

Congratulations! What a blessing.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family and Jayden will be the best big brother. I love the profile shots, so adorable! I am glad that my son will have so many little friends to play with!

MC Boone said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Boys are wonderful! I hope we will have one too- we find out Sept. 5th. I think your traditions are awesome! What a great way to spend a special day! Yay for your little missionaries!