Saturday, October 11, 2008

Duck in the water

Preparing to do his trick
mommy's face when she saw his new trick

While we visited the Peabody this weekend we took Jayden to the kiddie pool. I thought that it was the perfect place to let him burn off some of his energy, but I didn't know the tricks that he would have up his sleeve.. Sometimes I forget how brave he is around water and while he was playing in a foot of water he decided several times that he would put his whole body under the water (his head included). I had no idea that he was so confident in his swimming ability or lack there of, everytime he did this it gave Geoffrey and me heart palpatations. But Jayden never flinched, we would pull him up out of the water franticly and he would get this big grin like he was proud of his new skills. One time daddy got so scared he stepped in the pool with his jeans, shoes, camera and all. Let's just say we stopped our swimming session after that.

No comments: