Saturday, October 4, 2008

General Conference

This weekend was General Conference and what a great conference it was!! I probably think this everytime, but I thought that conference was perfect and couldn't have been better! It was just what I needed, I loved hearing the Prophet and the apostles counsels to us. And something else that I loved was watching Jayden as he watched conference. Everytime the choir would sing he would come in front of the T.V and wave his arms like he was leading the music and then when the song would finish he would fold his arms and what for the prayer even if it was the intermediate song. And he really loved listening and watching the primary children sing during the Saturday session. He would listen intently to the children sing the songs almost as if he knew the songs himself. I just love that he is already learning these important principles. Sometimes going to church feels so silly because I spend more time in the halls then actually in the meetings but seeing Jayden recognize the sequence of the meetings and the songs really made me realize that he is getting it, his testimony is already being formed by the actions of what Geoffrey and I do. Its amazing watching his little spirit grow.