Tuesday, December 9, 2008

maternity pictures


















tonight while we were getting our family pictures done I had Katelyn shoot a couple of maternity pictures for us. I just love being pregnant and enjoy everything about it and love my big belly that never stops growing. I am so excited to welcome baby Alex to our family and can't wait until I can hold him in my arms. I am 36 weeks pregnant and am set to be induced on January 9, 2009; which means I have about 3 more weeks left to go...This pregnancy has just flown by and now that the Holidays are here the time will really move quickly. Alex, I love you and we can't wait to meet you. We love you and know that you are truly a blessing to our lives.

1 comment:

SpaceyKasey said...

You look so beautiful! I can't believe you're almost there.

(And your boys are handsome, too.)