Thursday, December 11, 2008

Must be Santa...

I saw Jayden kissing Santa Claus...
listening to Santa

I love these hands pictures, so precious







Today we took Jayden to see Santa Claus at the Mall at Millenia. The line was not too long and he did great waiting the 30 minutes to see Santa. He was so distracted by all of the other decorations leading up to Santa that he was pretty good and quiet in line. He was so excited to see Santa and sit on his lap that he could barely stand the wait when he was next in line. He didn't even cry once he was just such a big boy. I love the picture of him looking in Santas eyes because I have one from last year and Jayden's expression is the exact same. I love these memories and look forward to having so many more. And next year there will be 2 little boys on Santas knees.



1 comment:

Ashlea said...

What a little cutie!!