Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brotherly Love

he doesn't even have time to dry off, Alex is crying





Me and my boys!!!




making sure Alex has all of his parts.... Ears...

Nose...



Jayden is very excited to have his new little brother here!! He thinks he is the best thing! His face just lights up every time he sees him. Alex is the first thing he thinks about in the morning and the last thing that he worries about before he goes to bed. It is amazing to me how much he loves him, I think that he loves him just as much as Geoffrey and I love Alex. Seeing Jayden with Alex is just so precious to me I love watching him hold Alex and sing and kiss him. It just melts my heart. Seeing how sweet and loving he is to his little brother makes me love Jayden even more. I can't wait to watch them grow together and become best friends! I feel so blessed that I have two beautiful and healthy little boys. Jayden you are the best big brother and I love you soo much!!!

No comments: