Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Gators


eating sweet tarts and watching the game..

the littlest gator...


the cutest gator fans!!! Say Cheese....



my favorite gator fans!!




Tonight was the big College Football National Champion Game. We invited Jonathon, Missy, Payton, and Britton to come over and watch it with us. It was hilarious to listen and watch Jonathon and Geoffrey pace around and yell during the game, I thought there was a point that they were going to cry, it was pretty funny. Jayden and Payton looked so cute all outfitted in their gator outfits. The Gators played Oklahoma and beat them 24 to 14!! Go Gators!!! I love college football and can't wait until next season.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

and a Gator blog to match!!!

Melody said...

Well, I can't say "Go Gators", but I can say that your pictures are VERY cute! :)