Friday, February 20, 2009

My Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!! Today I am 25!! yikes!! I cannot believe that I am this old its just crazy!! This year I had a great birthday. Thursday night the whole family got together at the farm to eat and celebrate with me. We had fettucine alfredo, my favorite salad, and a DQ ice cream cake! Yum! It was so sweet that everyone celebrated with me it made me feel so special. My birthday day started off opening some gifts like my new tennis shoes! and then it was off to Lindas to drop off Jayden so Geoffrey and I could go shopping and spend the day together. Geoffrey and I had a great day we shopped a little and ate at California Pizza Kitchen, and then went to see a movie( The confessions of a shopaholic) after the movie we picked up Jayden then ate pizza and had PF Changs chocolate cake. It was a great day and my boys really made me feel special.

Jayden feeding mommy her cake!


PF Changs chocolate cake makes the best birthday cake!


my birthday dinner...pizza!








A birthday kiss!












My new tennis shoes!!
















The birthday girl is 25!!




















my flowers from my boys!! They just put a smile on my face!











No comments: