Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Easter Sunday (Alex 3 months, Jayden 21 months)
some cousin love




opening his basket



how cute are they?




my easter bunnies












collecting eggs





































This year for Easter we went to Linda's for a party on Saturday. We grilled out and had an Easter egg hunt which all the kids loved, and then they played in the water. On Sunday we woke up and opened up our baskets and then went to church and then had a nice dinner at our house. It was a great day and full of family time. But behind of all the egg hunts and baskets is the real message of Easter, I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and the sacrifice that he made for me, I am so grateful to know the because of him I am able to return to my Father in Heaven and that my family will be together forever. And that is a wonderful Easter message!

No comments: