Sunday, April 5, 2009

Traditions



daddy and Jayden blowing out the eggs! Gross!



Coloring our eggs








Coloring his first eggs

Alex watching over the eggs
Jaydens finished products!! Pretty eggs!
Our Egg Tree!!!





Every April Conference involves some of the same family traditions like eating donuts for breakfast (definately Daddy's favorite), and making our egg tree. This year I wasn't sure how it was going to go because Jayden has been so sick I didn't think that he would even want to help me but as soon as he saw the markers he was in to it. I love making our egg tree, in fact it is probably my favorite Easter Decoration. This year our tree is extra special because it has Jayden's first decorated eggs on it. He made some of the most beautiful eggs I have ever seen. :)

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

What a fun tradition!