Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jaydens new trick

Jayden is becoming such a fish. He loves to swim and is not afraid of the water, he thinks he can just jump right in and will be able to swim. I used to make him wear swimmies for my nerves, just so I new it would buy me a little time if he decided on his own to go swimming, but now he doesn't like to wear and is trying out his skills. His new trick is to dunk his head under the water and blow out bubbles when he is under the water. He is so proud that he will put his head under the water, every time he does it he gets a big smile on his face and says, " head under water mommy!!" I love that he tries new things and that he shows an interest in learning things on his own. He is such fun to watch,he makes me so proud!! I love my little fish!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

My big boy, He will be swimming in no time! good job