Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This mothers day was wonderful! We were still at Cresent Beach so it was already off to a good start. My morning was great I was able to sleep in (thanks daddy and Alex), I ate chocolate chip pancakes in bed(thanks daddy and Jayden), went to Church and then spent the rest of the day playing with the boys. Geoffrey, Michael, and Rick made dinner for the girls which was great it was crab legs, pizza, corn, green beans, and salad. I know it doesn't sound that great all listed out but I promise it was really good. It was such a great day and full of tender moments from my boys, all 3 of them! Thanks boys for making me feel so special and loved!!! I love you!!!

Jayden and Alex swimming Mothers day. I love them soo much and am thankful that I am their mommy!! They are sooo precious to me.












No comments: