Thursday, June 4, 2009

Growing up..



In a couple weeks I will have a Two year old!!! I can't believe it!! Where does the time go? Jayden is an amazing little boy, so full of life and so inquisitive and smart. He likes to do so many things like play horses, read books, blow bubbles, swim, play with his friends, eating popsicles, singing, and dancing. He loves going to church and nursery and usually by mid week he asking to go. He is a lover, a snuggler, and the best big brother. His personality is definately starting to take shape and he is becoming more sure of what he wants and when he wants it. He likes to run off and go the opposite way he is supposed to, he is becoming a struggle at bedtime and will sneak out of his room and hide, and though I know that these are just signs of becoming two I will not be sad to see them go.... However there are some things that I will miss when they are gone like; his big fat hands, his fat feet that only fit into stride rite XXW shoes!!, his ability to burst into a song for me, and burst out into the shimmie shake just because he wants too. I will miss how he calls Geoffrey "daddrey" a combination of daddy and Geoffrey. It's too cute! Hopefully his blonde hair and flakes of blue in eyes are here to stay, but if they go away this year I will miss them too.




his fat feet that I love!!


These big hands are so precious to me, I love holding these hands!



1 comment:

Melody said...

Rhea, he is just as cute as can be! What a sweetie!