Sunday, June 28, 2009

South seas Captiva island






the big boys loved going in the ocean














swimming in the pool






picking his colors of m&m's


we were probably seen doing this one too many times;)...


checking to make sure its safe to eat;)




Alex wishing he could get into the candy:)








from our balacony, there were some really nice boats out there and Jayden loved watching them




what an attitude!!



the skies on our way to Captiva..








our treasures we found





the tent used to keep him out of the sand.;)
I love going on vacation and I really like going to the beach so when Geoffrey came home and said that he just wanted to get away this weekend I was so excited and then when he said you pick where we go I was even more excited so I decided to try out a resort that I had been wanting to go for a while now its called South Seas in Captiva Island, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!! I am already planning our return trip!! The beach was beautiful and had some great shells, the ocean was so pretty you could see all the way to the bottom, the resort was great too there were something like 12 pools but we only used the main 3, Jayden's favorite was the one with the water slides and probably Geoffrey's too.;) It had a great little pizza place called scoops and slices that served pizza,ice cream, and was a huge candy shop too, it was a favorite among our family. I had so much fun being there with my family I love spending quality time with them. Jayden liked it so much there that he started swimming by himself in the lagoon pool. He would run into the pool and then belly flop and try to swim with his head under the water, I swear I think that he is part fish! Alex loved being in the sand and letting the waves crash on him he thought it was the coolest thing.

No comments: