Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Nana Anne



Nana,
Today I carried you close to my heart. I new that you were there with me as I did your work for you in the temple. I felt you there listening and learning. As I was sitting in the temple I kept thinking of all of the memories and precious moments we had shared. And as Geoffrey and I knelt across the altar in the sealing room we felt your sweet spirits there. We felt so honored to be doing your work and bringing you and your "sweet John" together forever. As I listened to the words that the sealer spoke I felt the strong love and gratitude you and your husband had for us in that most intimate and precious moment. Nana I love you and miss you. I am so glad that we shared such a great friendship and now such a special bond. You are my Nana forever and ever and for that I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father.
Love you always,
Rhea

2 comments:

SpaceyKasey said...

What a wonderful day! My heart is full.

nanamoo said...

I loved reading about that :)