Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baby Wise #3 is on the way....




Well its official Wise Baby #3 is on the way!! We are all so excited and can't believe it! This little one is due November 6,2010. However we are kind of hoping for a Halloween arrival to keep up with our tradition of holiday birthdays.;) The boys are very excited about a baby coming. Jayden can't wait and asks me constantly when our baby will be here, and I always reply Trick or Treat time honey. He thinks about it for a minute and then loudly says, "after we get our candy!?" I reassure him that he will still be able to get some candy:). Alex doesn't really say that he is excited but when he saw baby Merrik the first time he was hooked. He cried for me to let him see and hold him. He was in baby love! We are all so happy that we will be able to welcome another little one into this family. When I look back and think of all the hard times we had trying to have Jayden, it just seems unreal to me that by the end of this year we will have 3 little blessings to thank our Heavenly Father for.

No comments: