Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gender crazy


This stupid test is driving me crazy!! I like to think that I have a good intuition when I am pregnant. I just knew with Jayden and Alex that they were going to be boys, and with this baby I have felt like this one might just be a girl. I was in CVS the other day and decided to get this test that is supposed to be able to tell if you are having a boy or girl. The next day I took it, thinking that it would just probably say girl like I had thought and it would be no big deal just something fun to try. Well it takes about 10 minutes to get results and within probably 1 minute my test read BOY!! I almost feel over, Geoffrey and I just started laughing, we couldn't believe it! I was so sure on my intuition of it being a girl that when we saw boy I was shocked. It doesn't really matter to me if its a boy or girl, I am just excited that we are expecting again. But the hardest part about this whole thing for me is that my next ultrasound isn't for another 3 weeks, and the wait to know for sure is really hard. Oh well I guess it will just make the ultrasound more exciting!! Oh yeah I forgot to say that Jayden swears its a girl, he calls her baby Maya. Every time I tell him that it could be a boy he says, "It's not a stinky boy!! It's baby Maya". I hope his intuition is better than mine!

1 comment:

Higleys said...

Sorry, you have to wait. I love Jayden's confidence and the use of Stinkin'