Wednesday, June 23, 2010

girls camp 2010

Girls Camp this year was great, spiritual, fun, gross, and extremely HOT!! I love the Young Women but camp is not really my cup of tea. I do not like sleeping and showering with the bugs. Some things I love about camp is watching the girls learn and feel the Spirit, I love seeing the girls come together, and hearing their re-commitment to the Gospel. All these Young women are so special and different and I am so excited to be able to work with them.

Linda doing a great job in her skit!
Natalie and Hannah singing a silly song and loving it!!
Our Skit, go girls!

The cake that Robin made for the girls. We were the ice skate and our color was blue. So cute huh?!
Natalie cooling off in the slip n' slide. Look at her splash!
Check out Kirstie!!
Jensen was the best slider, she would fly off and land in the grass everytime!
hannah making a value bracelet.
Josie and Sarah painting their pavers...
Rick helping out and working hard laying the pavers..
Look at this women of Virtue...


My beehives of virtue!!
Brianna showing off her genealogy project
I am trying to be a Daughter of Virtue
This is the tree of Virtue. Hanging from the tree were testimonies from the YCL's and empty picture frames for you to go and take a picture reminding you to be Virtuous. I thought this was so cute.
Our humble home...and trust me it didn't always look like this with 18 girls and 3 leaders...


On the way to girls camp!!

No comments: