Tuesday, June 8, 2010

small simple thanks

Today I have had a busy chaotic day but between the crazy moments I have noticed some things to be thankful for like...
two healthy little boys that never run out of energy(even after swimming for 2hrs)
how good they were while I drudged through every aisle just to find a paint marker at JoAnns
how Jayden's little gorilla figure landed in the pocket of the door, just as I am frantically searching the parking lot at Target
yummy cookies from Panera Bread to end a busy day/evening
Jayden's good example of how to sit during prayer.. and Alex copying his brother
snuggling my boys to sleep
and for the little hands that rub my belly assuring their baby they already love him!

I love these times when I can actually stop and see some blessings during my busy day.

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

What beautiful thanks!