Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i see london i see france...

I see some boys in their underpants!!

Alex is always wanting to be like his brother and wearing underwear is just part of the act. Jayden insists that Alex is Robin (like in Batman) so what would he wear but Robin underwear!

This kid is crazy about underwear he changes them like 3 times a day. He only wears his underwear backwards and this is important to him because according to him you can only see the Characters if you wear them this way!! He is a nut but I love him for it!!
I know it can't be comfortable but he sacrifices for the characters!

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed reading all the great blog posts this morning, but this one about the backwards underpants was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love to stick my throbbing dick up his ass and pound his little insides hard