Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jayden's 3 !!!

Guess who's 3!! He woke up and found presents waiting for him!
It's Buzz Lightyear!! He loved this present and wanted to carry it all around!
Enjoying some snow cones...

All the boys...
petting the baby pig at the petting zoo! The boys loved the baby animals..
The bouncing boys at the county fair they put on at the hotel...
trying his best to hula hoop
I think that Alex would of taken this pig home...
the biggest rabbit I ever saw..
Birthday Boy with his new Buzz!
I love my 3 year old!!!
look at this cheesy face!!
waiting for us to quit eating and take them to the fireworks..
sword fighting with chop sticks...
I just love staying here for the birthday/4th of July weekend, it is so much fun and the hotel does so many great family things. The fireworks were amazing as usual and during the fireworks we light a candle and sing one last time to our Birthday boy!

Alex and Papa
natalie, Jayden, and grandma

His Birthday cake

No comments: