Saturday, September 3, 2011

tennis pros

The boys have started playing tennis this week and they love it! They listen to their coach and try their best to spank that ball. Jayden can make it over the net already and Alex has too. Their coach keeps encouraging them to spank the tennis balls and they sure whack at the ball. I took them the other day to get their rackets and Alex has blue, and Jayden's is white. What I really like most about the tennis is not how cute they look on the courts(even though I DO love that), but that they are able to do it together. It's pretty neat to see them learning something new together. They are each others biggest fans (besides me and Landon) when they are on those courts, and it makes me think of what they will be like when they are older.


while they are practicing Landon tries to steal balls...
we try and play a little while we wait

nice hit Alex!!

Frozen Yogurt is definitely needed after a HOT tennis lesson!