Friday, October 7, 2011

Art Show

÷
Tonight the boys' school has an Art Show/Italian dinner to help raise money for some school supplies. I have been busy planning this for weeks now, and was pleasantly surprised how everything came together. The decorations I must say were really cute and created a theme for the whole evening. But the real show stoppers were the artwork created by the teachers and students. The art was amazing!! They had guitars (Beatles style), paintings (Van Gogh's, and Farbstudie Quadrate) and watercolors ( Motif from Hammamet). I really was blown away with how beautiful their work was! I was very proud of my little Artists!!
This is Ms. Shelly, her class did the Beatles artwork.
The centerpieces..so cute
Ms. Gina, Ms. Anna, and Jayden's teacher Ms. Lisa




enjoying their dinner
Love these artists!!


No comments: