Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our Hungry Caterpillar is ONE!

Baby Landon is 1!! His first year has went by soo fast! I can't believe that he is walking and talking and growing so fast. I love everything about this little guy! When I was thinking about him and how fast time is going I immediately knew what theme his party would be. The Hungry Caterpillar. This sweet story talks about a little caterpillar who changes into a butterfly while eating everything along the way. It is so fun to watch Landon go from a tiny baby to an active baby boy. He is growing into a handsome and smart little guy. Happy Happy Birthday Landon!! We love you very very much!!
Heres some decorations...









The kids even got to hunt for a caterpillar..












My caterpillar was VERY hungry!!








No comments: