Wednesday, November 9, 2011

trophy ceremony

This is it! The last game of the season I can't believe it! Jayden has really grown into a better baseball player this season. He's came a long way from hitting it off the tee to the coach pitching it for him. He also can run the bases now, and knows where to throw it to get people out. I am so proud of him and all his hard work!!


I like this picture of his coach patting his helmet, and cheering him on...

After the game the team had a pizza party followed by a trophy ceremony. All the boys really loved getting called up to receive their trophies. Jayden was smiling ear to ear when it was his turn for the trophy. This was such a big deal to him, I started to tear up just watching how proud he was.

the team picture! Notice Jayden still clinging to his trophy!!
Sheppard is Jayden's friend from church and he is always so kind to Jayden. I love that they are becoming friends. It's nice to have a friend with the same values.
This is Alex's friend Hunter, his brother plays on Jayden's team. And while their brother's are playing in the game these two are playing, wrestling, and practicing their baseball skills. I really love how kind Hunter was to Alex all season, I know it meant a lot to Alex to have a cool big boy to hang out and play with.
Taking a break from his trophy to eat:)

This is his Olympic medal !! He is so proud! I love you Jayden!! You are the best baseball player and you have the best attitude about playing the game! Congratulations buddy!!

No comments: