Friday, November 18, 2011

We are Thankful for...

Our family has so much to be grateful for and to help us remember all those blessings we are constructing a Thankful tree. I really have loved this project and hope to make this a November family tradition. Everyday during the month of November we all fill out a leaf saying something we are grateful for. Some things are big like, our home, daddys' job, our family. But what I really love are the small simple ones like drinks when we are thirsty, or chicken nuggets, or chocolate cake. And some are priceless to me, like snuggling, family days, and our testimonies. By the end of the month we had so many leaves on our tree and every time I would walk by and see the tree it would just bring a smile to me to think of the love that Heavenly Father has for me and my family.


No comments: