Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Craving



This pregnancy I really haven't been craving anything except a Coke Icee.  Just about every night my sweet and diligent husband will go to gas station and bring me a coke icee.  He really has become a expert of icee's, he knows exactly the texture and feel to a good one.  Which I really appreciate!;) But lately I am not the only one who gets excited when daddy walks in with that special treat.  Jayden thinks that these treats are for him and its hard not to share a little sip with him. I mean just look at this face... I guess a big brother has sympathy cravings too!;)

1 comment:

Melody said...

That picture of Jayden with the slurpee is so cute.

I remember craving french fries like crazy with Brennan. Eggs and grits with Aislinn - not sure about the others now. I'm old.