Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Shoes


These shoes might not look like anything special but to my little Jayden they are the coolest thing.  He made me scrunch his fat block feet in these shoes and when I couldn't lace them up all the way he was so upset.  He couldn't even walk in them he just limped around the house for an hour and when I knew that he feet were going to fall off due to lack of cirulation he cried for me to put them back on.  By the time I finally got them off his little toes and feet were purple. :(.  So I decided to take him to get some new kicks (as Geoffrey would say) and it was a little more challenging than I thought. We went to Stride Rite and Jayden was perfect but the block feet were more tough to fit than I thought. We had to go up to a size 5 and get the extra extra wide fit!! In the whole store there was only 1 pair of shoes that he could get.  But at least they fit and they are pretty cute. And Jayden thinks they are cool. So all is well! 

No comments: